Tusa Lens (Fits Geminus, Splendive, Freedom Ceos & Splendive II)
If you have trouble with your vision when diving, then Tusa corrective lenses are the answer to your problem. The tusa corrective lenses can be inserted in to several Tusa style of mask, this includes the Geminus, Splendive, Freedom Ceos and Splendive II masks. The lenses are available in a variety of strengths, which allows the diver to choose the right lens for them giving them maximum comfort and a custom fit.
Corrective lenses are the best and more cost effective choice for assuring the best vision underwater so divers don’t miss incredible sights of the underwater world. If you are tired of struggling to see your gauges, computer or camera settings you need to get a set of corrective lenses for your dive mask. If you need corrective lenses for your Tusa mask (Geminus, Splendive, Freedom Ceos and Splendive II) we offer optical lenses from +1.0 to +4.5 strength in 0.5 increments for both left and right. The lenses are available in left and right and whilst they are easy to replace they can be awkward to fit, if you are not confident with changing dive mask lenses we recommend that a member of our experienced team member removes and replaces the lenses with the corrective lenses.
The lenses are manufactured from tempered glass which makes the glass stronger than ordinary glass. So if you are squinting and straining your eyes, make your dive safer and more enjoyable with corrective lenses and improve your vision underwater.
Only one lens is included!
- Fits Multiple Tusa Dive Masks - These lenses fit in to many different Tusa Dive Masks, these include the Geminus, Splendive, Freedom Ceos and Splendive II masks. These masks are the most popular of masks and great dive masks which can be made even better for you with custom corrective lenses.
- These lenses are Bisymetrical and will fit Left and Right side and easily fitted by Rotating the Lens through 360 degrees.
- Available In Different Strengths - The Tusa corrective lenses are available in different strength for left and right lenses. These include optical lenses from +1.0 to +4.5 and -1.0 to -8.0 strength in 0.5 increments.
- Tempered Glass - These lenses are manufactured from tempered glass making them stronger than ordinary glass. With these lenses you don't have to worry that they will easily break.
- Fitting Available - We have team members who are experienced in replacing mask lenses. We offer a replacing lenses service for a small charge.
Who are Tusa Corrective Lenses for?
The Tusa corrective lenses are a must have for those who are struggling to see when diving. If you are a diver who needs custom lenses for you Tusa mask, then these are the lenses for you. If you are a diver who already has a Tusa mask (Geminus, Splendive, Freedom Ceos and Splendive II masks), or you are looking into buying a diving mask and want a mask that the lenses can be replaced then Tusa corrective lenses are what you need. Don’t continue to squint and strain your eyes, corrective lenses will provide a more comfortable dive and allow divers to explore the underwater world with amazing vision.
Who are Tusa?
Tusa is one of the world’s first scuba equipment manufacturers. Tusa has always made diving masks from the finest materials and designed for comfort and amazing vision of the ocean. Some Tusa masks allow you to change the lense to prescription lenses, this is to provide divers with the best experience when exploring the ocean.