How much do you charge for delivery?Our delivery charge varies from free to £12 depending on the value, service used and speed you need it at your place at. We pick the most appropriate service for your shipment requirements but you do have a chance to change this upon checkout.
How long will it take to receive my goods?
At DiveLife we aim to dispatch your goods within 7 days of receipt of order, usually within 1-3 days. If we cannot then we will contact you to let you know. Sometimes we are unable to source stock from UK suppliers due to the suppliers running out/low.
Royal Mail advises that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the next working day, however, the remaining 10% can take up to 3 days!
Fedex deliveries normally arrive within 1 working day for England, Wales and Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly. For all other UK destinations, allow 2 to 4 working days. For all parcels, through Fedex, you will be provided with a tracking number by email on the day the package leaves so you can trace its location at any given point.
We generally find our courier service to be extremely reliable, however, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by deliveries that may have experienced a delay. For parcels inside the UK, should your parcel be accidentally misplaced by the courier and cannot be tracked after two working days then we will dispatch a replacement package at our cost.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes – we ship worldwide, although payment method is by discretion of the company. For all international orders it is always best to contact us prior to order on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I be charged customs and import charges?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will be sent an email to confirm that it's on its way. From there it should be delivered within the timescale we advertise. If your order is trackable you can check its progress on the couriers website.
Do you deliver to work addresses?
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment but we do not deliver to a PO Box address for security purposes.
If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person! If you are having your shipment delivered to a work address then we usually require the payment to be made through the Mastercard SecureCode or Verified by Visa payment facility.
Do you deliver to BFPO?
We can ship to BFPO addresses, using our standard delivery option at a cost of £12. If you are eligible for VAT free purchases then please send a letter of authorisation so we can process your order. You will also need to select BFPO as the country so VAT is deducted.
It appears that my order has been damaged in transit – what can I do?
When taking delivery of you order, please remember that you are signing for the package in good order. If the package is damaged this must be noted on the courier's documentation. Once a package is signed for it is done so in good condition and we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred to the goods prior to delivery.