Suex Eron XJS - DPV
The Suex Eron Series XJS is a technical scooter with an excellent performance/price ratio, a max speed of 85m/min and 185 minute runtime at cruise speed. The XJS Scooters are fitted with a Li-ion battery which supports the DRIVe system. Due to the weight Suex Scooters are only shipped within UK. If you are interested in getting a Suex Scooters delivered outside of UK please contact us for shipping options
All Scooters/DPV's are ordered on a special order basis, and gotten in for you especially.
|Use||Technical/Commercial Long Range/Cave|
|Weight without battery||14kg|
|Weight with battery||20kg|
|Material Type||Aluminium Body|
|Max Static thrust||N 330 (lb 74.2)|
|Run time range||Full Trigger: 85min, 5.9km range
60-2 Knots: 150min, 7.2km range
45-Cruise: 185min, 8.1km Range
|Run time at max speed/drag||85min|
|Run time at cruise speed||185min|
|Maximum operational depth||200m (tested to 300m)|
|Buoyancy/ trim||Neutral Trim and Buoyancy|
|In-water usage temperature||-5/+35°C|
|Nominal Voltage||25.2 Volt|
|Nominal Capacity||940 Wh|
|Maximum recharging time||8 hours|
|Charger power supply||Volt 90/240 - 50/60HZ|
|Suex DRIVe System||YES ( Eron D-1 monitor not included)|
|New Handle Design||YES|
|Sealed Motor Compartment||YES|
|NBS - Neutral Buoyancy System||YES|
|Made Salt Resistant||YES|
- Top speed is delivered with fully charged battery
- Diver: 70kg weight, 170cm high - drysuit - double 12L tank - horizontal trim
- Conditions: sea water - no flow/current
The Suex DRIVe System™ is a unique combination of systems that allows your ADV to communicate wirelessly to the external dashboard Suex ERON D-1 (must be purchased separately). For the diver using ERON D-1 Dashboard – real-time mission planning data transmitted from the dive vehicle to the diver using wireless interface:
- State of charge of the battery in %.
- Actual remaining burntime in minutes based on current power consumption.
- Battery state of charge data (SOC) tracked on the D1 and included as part of the dive log record for download or app viewing along with time, depth, temp.
- Speed (coming soon with special nosecone).
- Distance (coming soon with special nosecone).
- ERON D1 can be wrist mounted or mounted on the dive vehicle using ERON D1 mount. DRIVe ™ data transmission works separately with each dive vehicle so using multiple vehicles per dive is not an issue.
- The Suex DRIVe System ™ works only with ORIGINAL SUEX BATTERIES
- This sophisticated but simple and reliable unit displays that the MAIN SWITCH is in ON position and remaining power to the batteries.
- The indicator is in the form of 9 high intensity blue led’s in a capsule placed in the rear part of the scooter body. The led capsule is fully water tight and can be easily seen by the diver. When the diver is towing one or more scooter, the onset indicator can be spotted also by the diver's buddy that can fix the situation. The Battery Gauge of Eron Series works only with SUEX ORIGINAL BATTERIES that have the DRIVe System onboard.
- High quality Li-ion batteries CE and UN38.3 Certified for Transportation Proprietary BMS control board with unique Suex Specs Battery Charge LCD read out High quality, multi-functional chargers Battery Removal on the ADV is quick, simple and does not require any tools.
- With the DRIVE SYSTEM you will be able to receive on your ERON D1 dashboard :
- State of charge of the battery in %
- Actual remaining burntime in minutes based on current power consumption
- Battery state of charge data (SOC) tracked on the D1 and included as part of the dive log record for download or app viewing along with time, depth, temp
- Speed (coming soon with special nosecone)
- Distance (coming soon with special nosecone) THE DRIVE SYSTEM WORKS WITH ORIGINAL SUEX BATTERY PACK ONLY!!
- The Suex ADV Patented Fastening Device guarantees the perfect seal without fastening clips, screws, latches:
- The scooter is dramatically less prone to any entaglement
- The scooter's body is homogeneus without holes, weldings, or others failure triggering points
- The risk of an accidental opening while dropping or retrieving the scooter into/from the water is almost zero making it possible dropping the ADV even from a moving boat or capable of being para dropped with suitable preparations.
This MAIN SAFETY DEVICE device allows an easy to operate immediate power supply interruption in any situation:
- additional scooter towing
- gas switch
- working failure
- Fully mechanical System preventing power from reaching the motor; no electronics are used to control this switch.
- No need to remove or adjust the propeller (which is common among the competition) during a runaway or failed scooter. In order to stop the ADV simply engage the Main Switch.
- When OFF 100% avoids any accidental start of the unattended unit
- Machine directive compliant
- The patented Suex PropLock system allows the diver to easily remove and replace the propeller (even while underwater) without tools and without holding multiple parts.
- This allows the diver to quickly remove obstructions or entanglement while underwater.
- The clutch's torque remains fixed.
The speed is electronically regulated adjusting the propeller's RPM with the following advantages:
- fixed propeller pitch (thus permitting max propulsive performance)
- higher propeller sturdiness (compared to variable pitch devices)
- Apart from the main switch and the connector the SUEX ADVs has no other mechanical contact, neither reeds nor relays. This avoids relay sticking and non-working reed or fusion.
Soft Start System:
- This system starts the motor progressively
- eliminates abrupt starting, so it allows a better operating skill in narrow spaces
- eliminates starting electrical input peaks, thus practically extending the battery autonomy
Once activated the system provides the battery-motor direct feed allowing the diver to use all the residual burntime of the scooter in the very unlikely case of an electronic board failure.
When the By-pass is activated the scooter can be controlled via the ON/OFF switch.
This system works ONLY with BRUSHED motors (like the Suex ADV) because they are capable of running without electronic controls.
TRIM is the position the scooter has in the water. A NEUTRAL TRIM means the scooter is perfectly horizontal in the water column. A neutral trim is a must for the scooter diving that makes the dive safer and more comfortable.
The ADVs are supplied with neutral trim, i.e. it is perfectly horizontal in the water; by operating on the suggested screws we can achieve a prow (nose-down) or stern (nose-up) setting.
The transparent lid between the battery and motor compartment allows an immediate inspection of the motor compartment.
NEW HANDLE DESIGN
Driving Handle – upgraded ergonomic, rubber design is comfortable and can be adjust for right or left operation plus in-line position for towing or stowing. Position can be fixed if required by user. The wrist is in the ideal position and always relaxed, this is the main thing in the long run. The thumb is never used to activate the trigger because the main use of this finger is to provide the proper grip and control.
Trigger Linkage – simplified and now protected from damage or impact inside strut/leg. Linkage has been upgraded to machined (non-welded) design for added durability and smooth operation. Trigger is larger with increased surface area for easy operation.
Auto pilot is upgraded with user option for top or bottom configuration and easily activated/deactivated with finger or thumb. Allows diver to set the scooter to run continuously for short or long periods of time BUT requires attention and proper training to operate safely.
Accessories mount is upgrade to include 2 inserts for T-Fix accessories. For example, diver can now use bottom timer AND compass for navigation and other accessories. Integrated tow cord attachment points for easy install. Non-operational handle (left side) now compact to eliminate entanglements and enhance hydrodynamics.
SEALED MOTOR COMPARTMENT
Greatly minimize the risk of a total flood: in the very unlikely event of flooding, the ADV will greatly minimize the risk of a total flood. This is because water that enters one of two dry compartments remains isolated from the second compartment, reducing negative buoyancy and minimizing damage.
- Allows the diver a safer recovery operation
- Dramatically reduces the likelihood that the hydrogen build-up, due to the Nimh (or SLA) battery discharge under particular conditions would become dangerous if ignited by a spark (contacts/electronics/motor)
- Protects the motor and electrical components from salt spray or water exposure should the ADV battery compartment need to be opened (during maintenance or charging) on the boat or near water.
NBS NEUTRAL BUOYANCY SYSTEM
- SUEX ADVs arrive with perfect horizontal trim; they do not require time consuming or frustrating adjustments.
- SUEX ADVs are neutral in fresh water and are shipped with precisely molded weights designed to perfectly compensate the difference between fresh and salt water buoyancy
- SUEX adopts the RADIAL O-ring sealing that makes the scooter neutrally buoyant at any depth within the operative range because the scooter volume does not change at depth.
- All scooters require a diver to re-balance the scooter when changing from fresh to salt water and vice versa. With the SUEX ADVs these operations are very should be quick and easy for the diver thanks to the exclusive SUEX Ballast system.
MADE SALT RESISTANT
100% MARINE materials: ranging from Delrin to PVC, Polycarbonate to stainless steel without any corrosion problem. Marine aluminum is deeply anodized inside and outside.
No Aluminum/SS connections removing any risk of galvanic corrosion without the need of sacrificial anode: this does an outstanding job of protecting the aluminum hull whilst completely submerged in salt water. But once out of the water the anode is not longer working to protect any stainless steel/aluminum connections and then the corrosion starts.
SUEX uses only homogeneous material both for PVC/Delrin/Aluminum. Welds are potential points of watertight integrity failure, at some point over the lifespan of the device corrosion and stress cracking can occur in welds which does not occur in the homogeneous material.
SUEX ADVs are equipped with a specific Electrical and Heat Motor Protection from short circuiting, current overdraw and overheating. The SUEX electronic motor driving system are engineered for the maximum quality, safety and performances:</span>
- maximum current draw contol
- overheating protection
- double sensors for the start device (for the dual speed models)
- protection fuse
Nimh and Lithium powerd Suex ADVs are equipped with the Cut-off System. The Cut-off cuts the voltage below a fixed limit volts in order to avoid damaging the pack. The system is built in the battery pack. It is fully authomatic, that means there is no need to manual activation or deactivation.
Suex ADVs are compliant with the following regulations :
- Machinery Directive 2006/95/CE
- Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/EU
- UNI EN ISO 12100-1:2010
- UNI EN ISO 61000-6-4
- UNI EN ISO 61000-6-1
- CEI EN 60034-1
- CEI EN 60335-1
- UN 38.3 for Lithium Batteries Transportation
SUEX WARRANTY DETAILS:
In the event of flooding (meaning the liquid in which the ADV was submerged enters the watertight case) warranty validity is at the discretion of SUEX Srl Transport and packaging fees to or from the SUEX offices from non EU countries shall be born by the purchaser.
The product (excluding the battery) is covered against all manufacturing defects for a period of two years (reduced to one year for professional use) from the date of purchase proven by a sales document, excluding:
- non-conform use or use other than that foreseen or illustrated in the user's manual
- negligence, attempts to repair or modify the ADV by personnel not expressly authorized by SUEX that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair needs under the warranty
- temporarily rented products
- Scratches or damages to any surface, due to normal product use by the consumer.
- normal wear or deterioration
- damages due to transport, falls or accidents
- The batteries supplied with our ADVs are guaranteed for a period of 6 months excluding:
- Defects due to damages, incorrect use, accident, tampering, negligence or neglect and in the event of modifications or repairs made by unauthorized personnel that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair
- needs under the warranty
- Defects or damages due to product use in conditions other than those described in the user's manual
- Defects or damages due to incorrect controls, operations, maintenance, installation, adjustments, unauthorized applications or any other alteration or modification of any kind.
- Broken or damaged wires or connections unless directly due to material or factory defects.
- Defects or damages due to humidity, liquids or foreign objects introduced within the battery pack or that have rusted any part of the battery.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy