Shearwater Petrel 2
NEW TITANIUM BEZEL DESIGN
OPEN CIRCUIT AND CLOSED CIRCUIT TRIMIX ENABLED
- Rugged Technical Dive Computer - 2.4” Full-Colour HD Display
- Single AA Battery, Best used with lithium 3.6v SAFT LS14500 Battery ( typically 130 hours of diving at medium brightness ) Alkaline batteries can be used but must be removed when computer not in use to avoid battery leaks.
- Multiple Decompression Algorithms -Bühlmann ZHL-16C with Gradient Factors -User Adjustable Conservatism.
- Open Circuit, 5 Gases -Closed Circuit, 5 Gases,
- Optional VPM-B
- Gauge Mode
- Simple Yet Advanced User Interface
- 2 Button Push OC Bailout
- Colour Coded Warnings,
- Simple to Use Adaptive Menus,
- Automatic Screen Brightness Customizable,
- Metric and Imperial,
- Flip Screen,
- Firmware Updates Via Bluetooth Dive Logging -1000 Hour Dive Log,
- Free Shearwater Desktop Software
- Dive Log Downloads via Bluetooth,
- Third-Party Dive Log Software Compatibility.
EXT Model additional Features
The upgraded Shearwater Petrel 2 Ext Dive Computer with new titanium bezel has all the features of the standard Petrel 2 but includes a Fischer 103 I/O port used for external PO2 monitoring of up to three oxygen sensors in a rebreather loop.
Once the Petrel 2- EXT is plugged in to the sensor cable via the Fischer 103A connector and calibrated it uses the PPO2 input from the sensors to determine the system average PPO2 used for decompression calculations and CNS tracking. A voting algorithm is used to decide which of the three sensors are likely to be correct. If a sensor matches either of the other two sensors within ±20%, it passes voting. The system average PPO2 is the average of all sensors that have passed voting.
- Stand Alone Computer
- EXT model
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy