Seac Sub 'Speed' Snorkel Fin
Snorkelling is more fun with the Seac Speed fins! The Seac Speed closed-foot fins have been designed to give a good thrust response even with junior legs: little effort, lots of yield and longer snorkel trips. The Seac Speed snorkel fins are available in 5 colors and in 10 sizes to fit from 26 to 47 and make adults and children happy. The Seac Speed fins are fitted with bare feet. For more temperate waters we recommend pairing the Seac Speed Fin with the Seac Standard HD 2.5 mm neoprene socks.
- ANATOMICS: the Seac Speed snorkelling fin features a full foot closed shoe designed in soft thermoplastic rubber that comfortably wraps around the foot.
- TRIPLE POLYMER: the Seac Speed fin blade is made with a combination of 3 plastic materials to give rigidity and flexibility where needed
- YOUR FIRST FIN: The Seac Speed is an excellent fin to start with the first snorkelling experiences, thanks to the careful design study it has allowed us to create an entry level fin capable of giving a good thrust response with less power
- 10 SIZES: the Seac Speed snorkelling fins are produced in 10 sizes and fit from 26 to 47; they are therefore an excellent choice as fins for children, for women and for men.
- Seac QUALITY: the quality of Seac Speed snorkelling fins is guaranteed by Seacsub SpA, a reference point in the diving industry in Italy since 1971.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy