Seac Sub Action HR Dive Computer
SEAC® ACTION HR is the new wrist-mount diving computer for scuba and freediving.
FOR LIMITED TIME WITH FREE USB CABLE WORTH £27.00 WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Easy to use, with 3 main modes:
- SCUBA MODE: full management of recreational dive profiles with a Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm for 1 or 2 mixes
- (air, Nitrox, and mixes with O2 concentrations up to 99%).
- GAUGE MODE: Depth gauge and stopwatch for managing your dive profiles independently.
- FREEDIVING MODE: Dive/surface time, current/maximum depth.
- LOGBOOK MEMORY: SCUBA mode: 40 hours with records every 5”. FREEDIVING mode: 18 hours of activity with records every 2”.
- SAFETY WARNING: MOD exceeded alarm, deco stop violated alarm, ascent speed alarm, NoFly time and desaturation calculations, maximum permitted altitude warning.
- “NDL only” Dive Planner.
- Dive Manager software for MAC/PC (requires Windows 10), available free of charge at seacsub.com.
- Download data via USB cable (optional accessory).
- Ultra-durable structure treated for improved resistance to blows, corrosion, and swings in temperature.
- LCD screen with contrast and adjustable-intensity backlighting.
- Long-lasting CR2450 battery.
- Crown, buttons, and buckle with HR treatment
The Action line is available stainless steel finish with High Resistance details; its bezel, push-buttons and buckle are protected by a treatment that involves the deposition of an ultra-thin vacuum film that makes this wrist dive computer much more resistant to shocks.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy