Seac Sub Action HR Dive Computer
SEAC® ACTION HR is the new wrist-mount diving computer for scuba and freediving.
FOR LIMITED TIME WITH FREE USB CABLE WORTH £27.00 WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Easy to use, with 3 main modes:
- SCUBA MODE: full management of recreational dive profiles with a Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm for 1 or 2 mixes
- (air, Nitrox, and mixes with O2 concentrations up to 99%).
- GAUGE MODE: Depth gauge and stopwatch for managing your dive profiles independently.
- FREEDIVING MODE: Dive/surface time, current/maximum depth.
- LOGBOOK MEMORY: SCUBA mode: 40 hours with records every 5”. FREEDIVING mode: 18 hours of activity with records every 2”.
- SAFETY WARNING: MOD exceeded alarm, deco stop violated alarm, ascent speed alarm, NoFly time and desaturation calculations, maximum permitted altitude warning.
- “NDL only” Dive Planner.
- Dive Manager software for MAC/PC (requires Windows 10), available free of charge at seacsub.com.
- Download data via USB cable (optional accessory).
- Ultra-durable structure treated for improved resistance to blows, corrosion, and swings in temperature.
- LCD screen with contrast and adjustable-intensity backlighting.
- Long-lasting CR2450 battery.
- Crown, buttons, and buckle with HR treatment
The Action line is available stainless steel finish with High Resistance details; its bezel, push-buttons and buckle are protected by a treatment that involves the deposition of an ultra-thin vacuum film that makes this wrist dive computer much more resistant to shocks.