Everything that a diver needs is to be safe and dry, but first of all not to have movements restrictions and be as flexible as possible. All of those features are especially looked after in the Santi E.Motion drysuit. A lot is achieved thanks to the lightweight Ripstop nylon fabric especially designed for Santi to achieve the best possible stretch. It is light and soft but at the same time very durable and flexible, which is exactly what a diver needs.
After you've placed your order we will phone you and go over all the options with you.
Have your suit the way you want it!
As you all know the weight of the suit is extremely important when thinking about the most convenient diving, so Santi E-Motion drysuit weights only 3.2 kg.
- Weight – 3.2 kg
- Fabric Ripstop Nylon/Butylene 235 g/m2
- Aqua seal front zip covered by an zip-fastened flap
- Optional colors of the body trunk
- Telescopic torso,
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood
- Neck seal made of latex insulated by 3 mm Neoprene
- Flexsole boots
- Kevlar® knee pads
- Apeks or SiTech valves
- 2 cargo pockets with bungee loops and pocket for wet notes
- Right pocket with zip-fastened flap and a small pocket for double enders
- Inside suspenders with handy pocket
- Medium pressure hose 75cm long
- STAY DRY travel bag – water-repellent
Additional Suit Options Include:
- Neck Seal Type: Neoprene, Latex, SiTech
- Wrist Seal Type: Smart Seals, Kubi
- Inflation Valve: SiTech / Apeks
- Dump Valve: SiTech / Apeks
- Boot Type: Flex Sole / Socks / Socks and Rockboots
- Boot Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
- Hood Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Knee Pads: Kevlar / None
- Trunk Color: Black / Red / Blue
- Sides Color: Black / Red / Blue
- P-Valve: None / Left / Right
- Name Patch: None / Stitched / Velcro
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy