Everything that a diver needs is to be safe and dry, but first of all not to have movements restrictions and be as flexible as possible. All of those features are especially looked after in the Santi E.Motion drysuit. A lot is achieved thanks to the lightweight Ripstop nylon fabric especially designed for Santi to achieve the best possible stretch. It is light and soft but at the same time very durable and flexible, which is exactly what a diver needs.
After you've placed your order we will phone you and go over all the options with you.
Have your suit the way you want it!
As you all know the weight of the suit is extremely important when thinking about the most convenient diving, so Santi E-Motion drysuit weights only 3.2 kg.
- Weight – 3.2 kg
- Fabric Ripstop Nylon/Butylene 235 g/m2
- Aqua seal front zip covered by an zip-fastened flap
- Optional colors of the body trunk
- Telescopic torso,
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood
- Neck seal made of latex insulated by 3 mm Neoprene
- Flexsole boots
- Kevlar® knee pads
- Apeks or SiTech valves
- 2 cargo pockets with bungee loops and pocket for wet notes
- Right pocket with zip-fastened flap and a small pocket for double enders
- Inside suspenders with handy pocket
- Medium pressure hose 75cm long
- STAY DRY travel bag – water-repellent
It is possible to customize the standard size with up to 4 size changes within the standard price.
Available mens sizes:
XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, LLL, XLS, XL, XLL, XXLS, XXL, XXXL.
Available ladies sizes:
XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, XLS, XL, XXL.
Additional Suit Options Include:
- Neck Seal Type: Neoprene, Latex, SiTech
- Wrist Seal Type: Smart Seals, Kubi
- Inflation Valve: SiTech / Apeks
- Dump Valve: SiTech / Apeks
- Boot Type: Flex Sole / Socks / Socks and Rockboots
- Boot Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
- Hood Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Knee Pads: Kevlar / None
- Trunk Color: Black / Red / Blue
- Sides Color: Black / Red / Blue
- P-Valve: None / Left / Right
- Name Patch: None / Stitched / Velcro
FREE "Made to Fit"
Very few divers require a totally made to measure suit due to the wide range of standard sizes available from manufacturers. With this in mind, Santi offers a free of charge Made-to-Fit service to any standard size suit ordered, sculpting standard suits to a divers' measurements. With your order, you can request up to 4 changes (ranging from 2 to 5 cm) to any of the standard size measurements listed under height, chest, inner arm, biceps, forearm, waist, hips, inner leg, thigh, calf or body trunk on the SANTI size chart.
CHECK: SANTI SIZE CHART