McNett IRON MEND Neoprene Repair Patch - Black 25.5cm x 15cm
Iron-on repair fabric. Provides strong, flexible, permanent repairs for Neoprene. Lined with Barritex™ for extra abrasion resistance. Iron Mend may be used to repair neoprene dry suits, wet suits, waders, Neoprene gloves and boots, orthopedic supports and lycra body suits. Hundreds of uses including personal “I.D.” marking and numbering systems. Includes: 254 x 150 mm Knee-Pad Patch, Reusable Heat Shielding and Detailed Instructions.
- REPAIRS IN SECONDS with your ordinary household iron.
- PROTECTS AGAINST ABRASION with BARRITEX™ protective lining.
- STRETCH FABRIC. Allows flexibility and comfort.
- INCREASES GARMENT LIFE. Protects your investment.
- HEAT PROTECTION with reusable heat shielding paper.
- BARRITEX™ Protective Lining is an abrasion resistant yet flexible and waterproof substrate which is an integral part of IRON MEND™ repair fabric for Neoprene. The BARRITEX™ layer is “sandwiched” between IRON MEND™s nylon fabric surface and its bottom layer of urethane adhesive. BARRITEX™ is designed to help increase Neoprene life especially when IRON MEND™ is used to protect against abrasion.
IRON MEND™ Heat Shielding Paper is a unique reusable and heat stable paper used to protect Neoprene garments from excessive heat. IRON MEND™ Heat Shielding Paper allows heat to pass through its surface yet it creates a buffer to help prevent scorching of fabric. IRON MEND™ should not be used without heat shielding paper. The full sheet of our shielding paper should be used during all IRON MEND™ repairs (regardless of repair size) to help protect surrounding Neoprene from potential damage from overheating.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy