Halcyon Infinity BC System
Halcyon Infinity Wing System includes a Halcyon Eclipse wing, quick-adjust Cinch harness and backplate all put together, single tank adapter, soft shoulder and backplate pads and intergrated weight system. The heart of the Infinity BC is Halcyon's Cinch Quick-adjust harness, which redefines what it means to dive a backplate, providing unparalleled comfort and stability in a system with infinite adjustability.
The Halcyon Infinity Wing System is not your typical buoyancy compensator. In fact, it establishes a new standard in single-tank diving, offering the unparalleled performance of a back mounted harness and the easy adjustability of a jacket BC.
The Infinity BC features Halcyon's immensely popular Eclipse wing - a long, narrow profile which supports a diver's tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort.
- Infinite adjustability in the blink of an eye
- Snug, stable fit with easy removal
- Easily adjustable while in or out of water
- Easily convertible for suits of varying thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Lifetime warranty on inner bladder seams
The Infinity System can be ordered with a custom wing colour of your choice. The custom wing upgrade also includes choice of webbing colour: Halcyon Blue, Yellow, Pink or Grey. Custom Wing Order Form.
HALCYON INFINITY WING SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Halcyon Eclipse Wing (20lbs, 30lbs or 40lbs)
- 22" Inflator hose
- Halcyon Ali or SS Backplate
- Adjustable Cinch Harness
- Halcyon Single Tank Adapter with SS buckles
- Halcyon Deluxe Shoulder Pads
- Halcyon Deluxe Backplate Pad
- Halcyon ACB Weight Pockets
HALCYON ECLIPSE WING
The Halcyon Eclipse is a low profile, exploration-grade wing that leaves all other single tank designs in its shadow. Streamlined. Ruggedized. Another example of Halcyon taking the game to the next level.
The Eclipse wings have a long, narrow, wing profile to support the diver's tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing effort. A circular zipper around the inside of the wing allows for easy inspection and replacement of the interior bladder.
A choice of lift capacities helps to maximize comfort and streamlining while accounting for various buoyancy requirements that result from differences in tank size, exposure protection, or equipment requirements.
- Available in 20, 30 and 40 lbs lift capacities.
- Lifetime warranty for the first owner on RF-welded seams.
- A drainage system allows water to drain rapidly from the outer cover to minimize excess weight.
- An inflator elbow strain relief constructed from two-inch nylon webbing minimizes wear on this
Which wing size? The Halcyon Eclipse wing comes in 20, 30 and 40lbs lift capacity and the amount of lift required by a diver depends on his/her kit configuration. Stretched out flat the Eclipse 30 measures 67cm x 46cm compared to the Eclipse 40 which is 70cm x 50cm. The 30lbs wing is more suitable for a lighter profile diving rig such as a single 12L steel cylinder whereas the 40lbs is ideal for divers who want that "extra bit" of lift for emergency assistance or to carry heavier cylinder setups like a 15L connection.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy