Halcyon Infinity Wing System includes a Halcyon Eclipse wing, quick-adjust Cinch harness and backplate all put together, single tank adapter, soft shoulder and backplate pads and intergrated weight system. The heart of the Infinity BC is Halcyon's Cinch Quick-adjust harness, which redefines what it means to dive a backplate, providing unparalleled comfort and stability in a system with infinite adjustability.
The Halcyon Infinity Wing System is not your typical buoyancy compensator. In fact, it establishes a new standard in single-tank diving, offering the unparalleled performance of a back mounted harness and the easy adjustability of a jacket BC.
The Infinity BC features Halcyon's immensely popular Eclipse wing - a long, narrow profile which supports a diver's tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort.
- Infinite adjustability in the blink of an eye
- Snug, stable fit with easy removal
- Easily adjustable while in or out of water
- Easily convertible for suits of varying thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Lifetime warranty on inner bladder seams
The Infinity System can be ordered with a custom wing colour of your choice. The custom wing upgrade also includes choice of webbing colour: Halcyon Blue, Yellow, Pink or Grey. Custom Wing Order Form.
HALCYON INFINITY WING SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Halcyon Eclipse Wing (20lbs, 30lbs or 40lbs)
- 22" Inflator hose
- Halcyon Ali or SS Backplate
- Adjustable Cinch Harness
- Halcyon Single Tank Adapter with SS buckles
- Halcyon Deluxe Shoulder Pads
- Halcyon Deluxe Backplate Pad
- Halcyon ACB Weight Pockets
HALCYON ECLIPSE WING
The Halcyon Eclipse is a low profile, exploration-grade wing that leaves all other single tank designs in its shadow. Streamlined. Ruggedized. Another example of Halcyon taking the game to the next level.
The Eclipse wings have a long, narrow, wing profile to support the diver's tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing effort. A circular zipper around the inside of the wing allows for easy inspection and replacement of the interior bladder.
A choice of lift capacities helps to maximize comfort and streamlining while accounting for various buoyancy requirements that result from differences in tank size, exposure protection, or equipment requirements.
- Available in 20, 30 and 40 lbs lift capacities.
- Lifetime warranty for the first owner on RF-welded seams.
- A drainage system allows water to drain rapidly from the outer cover to minimize excess weight.
- An inflator elbow strain relief constructed from two-inch nylon webbing minimizes wear on this
Which wing size? The Halcyon Eclipse wing comes in 20, 30 and 40lbs lift capacity and the amount of lift required by a diver depends on his/her kit configuration. Stretched out flat the Eclipse 30 measures 67cm x 46cm compared to the Eclipse 40 which is 70cm x 50cm. The 30lbs wing is more suitable for a lighter profile diving rig such as a single 12L steel cylinder whereas the 40lbs is ideal for divers who want that "extra bit" of lift for emergency assistance or to carry heavier cylinder setups like a 15L connection.