Halcyon Halo Regulator Set
The Halo Set represents the cutting edge in DIR breathing technology, build in the Scubapro factory to higher Halcyon specs, the Piston 1st stage with a 360 swivel and 5th port delivers a constant pressure regardless of cylinder pressure combined with an absolutely epic flow rate, the oversized Halo with it's low breathing resistance top this off combining in an extremely high performing set with a clear growth path for the diver.
- Single Cylinder Diving
- Twinset Diving
- Stage Cylinder Use (can be made compatible with 100% O2)
- Sidemount Use
This set comes with a free 100mm hose.
Halcyon H-75P 1st Stage
The unsurpassed performance of the Halcyon H-75P First Stage regulator results from a balanced piston design which delivers significantly more gas than any other design while leaving performance completely unaffected by changing tank pressure.
Halcyon's H-75P offers many refined features that ensure consistent delivery with performance that ranks among the very best in our industry. The stable, intermediate pressure provides precise delivery of air to the second stage. This means you will experience a remarkable ease of breathing while diving in all environments; this is true at nearly any tank pressure and within almost any water temperature. This sophisticated technology is among the best in the industry freeing you to get the most out of your diving.
Air balanced flow-through piston delivers an optimal amount of air to the second stage, remaining unaffected by changes in tank pressure. Lightweight & responsive components create prompt adjustments to breathing demands in all conditions, temperatures or tank pressures. Enjoy the smoothest breathing regulator whether you are on the final hours of an extreme cave exploration or on a blue water ascent after a magnificent Grand Cayman wall dive.
- Five High-flow, Low-pressure Ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience. The Halcyon 360 degree swivel turret cap with high flow ports ensure the best air delivery possible with up to 15% more air than other LP ports. Combined with Halcyon's "long" primary hose and backup necklace your hoses can be configured where you need them. Whether diving a sophisticated rebreather or a simple, open water system you can create a configuration that supports easy movement, reduces jaw fatigue from ill-routed hose position and streamlines your diving profile.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon divers route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-75P allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; our DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns. Assemble your system, analyze your gas and go diving. We also offer Oxygen clean upgrade kits for the H-75P so you can enjoy these great features on all your deco bottles.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage.
Halcyon Halo 2nd Stage
The Halcyon Halo is performer in absolutely all environments, perfectly suited to cruising along a shallow reef or adding an extra mile to a deep underwater cave in the middle of nowhere. The Halo Second Stage is a balanced design which offers an extremely smooth breathe at all depths and cylinder pressures, then is no sensation of the mechanisms 'clicking' into action even when taking the most subtle of breaths. The smoothness of the breathe is helped by the use of a larger than normal diaphragm that responds better to a slight reduction in pressure better than a smaller diaphragm.
The Halcyon Halo second stage is ideal for stage bottles as the cracking pressure of the reg can be really tightened up, this helps to reduce the chance of freeflow of any regulators that aren't in use an reduces gas loss to a minimum in high flow situations or when scootering. A diver adjustable venturi also allows gas flow around the inside of the second stage to be controlled further helping to reduce the chance of freeflow and improving breathing resistance when in use.
Halcyon Halo Second Stage Features:
- Balanced, adjustable downstream valve
- Adjustable control knob refines inhalation resistance
- Air Control Vane (A.C.V.) utilizes vacuum power to reduce work of breathing
- Compatible with 40% Nitrox (outside EU)
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy