Halcyon Evolve Twinset Wing System - CUSTOM COLOURS
Our best-seller in the twinset range of products is the Halcyon Evolve full system which consists of wing, backplate, harness and all the hardware you need. The Evolve's full-circular design allows for precise control of in-water buoyancy and trim while essential horizontal trim is easily accomplished through the addition of lift at the base of the cylinders.
You can choose between the adjustable Cinch harness + hardware or the Halcyon standard 'DIR' harness and hardware. The backplate, harness, crotch strap (and cinch plate) will arrive fully assembled and require only to be mated with the wing after adjustments are made for size. The system is one-size-fits all and adjustable through the length of the webbing.
After placing your order we will send you a visual mock of up your design prior to commissioning the build.
HALCYON EVOLVE MC SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Halcyon Evolve Wing (40lbs or 60lbs)
- 22" Inflator inflator hose
- Aluminum or Stainless Steel Backplate
- Complete Standard Harness; infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon MC Storage Pack and bolts for backplate
- Crotch strap with rear and front D-ring
- All required stainless steel D-rings and retainers (both shoulders + LH waist)
- Corrugated hose and balanced power inflator
- Front facing Left Hand side dump valve
- Lifetime Warranty for the first owner on RF-welded seams
The EVOLVE System can be ordered with a custom wing colour of your choice. The custom wing upgrade also includes choice of webbing colour: Halcyon Blue, TAN/BLACK, Pink or Grey.
HALCYON SECURE STANDARD HARNESS
- Secure, continuous webbing provides a custom fit
- Pre-bent shoulder D-rings facilitate quick storage of accessories from Scout lights to stage bottles
- Complete adjustability of D-rings eliminates inappropriate attachment points.
- EPDM elastic bands help secure accessories
- Stainless Steel waist buckle
- Adjustable crotch strap enhances stability.
- Constructed from high-grade, polished Stainless Steel or hard-coat Aluminum
- Carefully milled surfaces eliminate sharp edges
- Utility holes allow mating with Storage Pak to stow a variety of lift devices or SMB.
- Stainless Steel weight: 2.7kg
- Aluminum weight: 0.9kg
What backplate to use? While not set in stone, aluminium backplates are generally preferred by traveling or wet suit divers as they are lighter than their stainless steel counterparts. The popular backplate for dry suit diving is the stainless steel, where the additional weight is a benefit (spreading out the weight needed to compensate for buoyancy while taking it off the diver's waist). Both backplates are based on the same Halcyon design and are compatible with the Halcyon Cinch Adjustable Harness. Most UK divers who use dry suits prefer the SS backplate.