Fourth Element X-Core Womens Vest
The sleeveless design of the vest minimises impact on buoyancy and overall bulk especially in the shoulders and arms where freedom of movement is critical. The four-way stretch fabric combined with long body design ensures a snug fit, minimising cold points. The additional chest panel helps to minimise the rush of cold air from the inlet valve and provides extra thermal protection in a key exposure area. The fast wicking fabric moves perspiration towards the outer surface, keeping the wearer drier and warmer.
- Exceptional warmth
- Contains 76% recycled polyester
- Four-way stretch fabric for snug fit
- Sleeveless design – complete freedom of movement for valve shut downs
- Additional thermal layer on chest panel
- Perfect next-to-skin or over a baselayer
- Fast wicking fabric keeps wearer drier and warmer
- Heavyweight Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Blue Sign® and Oeko-Tex® certified
- Odour resistant
- Machine washable
Who is Fourth Element X-Core Womens Vest for?
The Fourth Element X-Core Womens Vest
Who are Fourth Element?
Fourth Element makes great gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rashguards made from recycled ghost fishing nets. They create products to perform in the world’s most extreme environments and we are working to minimise their impact on our planet and its oceans.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy