Faber 10 L Cylinder
Faber are the word in diving cylinders. The most popular brand that we sell and arguably the most popular in the UK. They produce a range of cylinders from 7ltr to 15ltr to suit your diving needs. All prices include an MDE valve and boot.
Note: Due to the weight of cylinders- they can only be sent to UK mainland addresses via our £9.95 courier service. Diving Cylinders can also only be shipped empty.
Customers outside the UK please contact us before purchasing for the cost to ship to your location.
Please note that cylinder colour and boot style may vary between batches.
- Removable DIN Insert so you can swap between A-Clamp and DIN 1st Stages. (Requires 8mm Allen Hex Key not included)
- Please note: Cylinders need to be tested every 2.5 years for for Diving purposes
- Material : Steel
- Working Pressure : 232 Bar
- Internal Volume : 10 Litres
- Suitable For : Compressed Air, Nitrox* & Trimix*
*cylinder and valve must be cleaned and marked for Nitrox or Trimix by your local IDEST centre after purchase.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy