Halcyon Evolve JJ CCR Wing Only
Specifically designed for use with rebreathers with back-mounted counterlungs requiring more lift and a wider profile. This wing is based on the proven Evolve design while incorporating unique changes to facilitate comfort and functionality.
- Opening through center of wing for better hose routing
- Off-center corrugated hose for better ergonomics
- Thinner profile at top of wing for better spacing of Loop and hoses behind head
- Wider profile to not interrupt counterlung function
- Elastic retainer for counterlung over-pressure valve
The Halcyon buoyancy compensator is designed to meet the demands of any diving environment. Carefully tailored shapes support reduced drag and greater in-water efficiency across our entire line of buoyancy compensators. Moreover, you can rely upon Halcyon quality to support any environment you want to explore. Careful attention to detail, together with a long history as extremely active explorers have culminated in designs of rugged functionality.
All Halcyon BCs include:
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance
- Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22 Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose
- Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
The EVOLVE Wing can be ordered with a custom wing colour of your choice. Custom Wing Order Form.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy