Specifically designed for use with rebreathers with back-mounted counterlungs requiring more lift and a wider profile. This wing is based on the proven Evolve design while incorporating unique changes to facilitate comfort and functionality.
- Opening through center of wing for better hose routing
- Off-center corrugated hose for better ergonomics
- Thinner profile at top of wing for better spacing of Loop and hoses behind head
- Wider profile to not interrupt counterlung function
- Elastic retainer for counterlung over-pressure valve
The Halcyon buoyancy compensator is designed to meet the demands of any diving environment. Carefully tailored shapes support reduced drag and greater in-water efficiency across our entire line of buoyancy compensators. Moreover, you can rely upon Halcyon quality to support any environment you want to explore. Careful attention to detail, together with a long history as extremely active explorers have culminated in designs of rugged functionality.
All Halcyon BCs include:
- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance
- Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22 Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose
- Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
The EVOLVE Wing can be ordered with a custom wing colour of your choice. Custom Wing Order Form.