Introducing The New Divesoft SOLO Analyzer
THE DIVESOFT SOLO ANALYZER MAKES GAS ANALYSIS SIMPLE, ACCURATE AND RELIABLE. WITH SOLO, YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BREATHING WHEREVER YOU GO.
The lightweight and robust body is made from ABS-PC. Our new analyzer offers an easy-to-read display and intuitive controls. The USB-C connector makes it easy to program and takes less than 4 hours to fully charge. The three-point calibration system ensures accurate measurements, so you can head out with confidence and explore the depths.
Analyzer SOLO is made from durable material and is an ideal travel companion.
Using our patented helium measuring method, which is also used in our Liberty rebreathers, we can determine the helium content of gases using the change in the speed of sound. Without the need to ever replace your Helium sensor.
- Dimensions: 85 × 205 × 40 mm (31/4 × 77/8 × 11/2 inches)
- Weight: 420 g (without packaging and accessories)
- Oxygen concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Helium concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Measurement temperature: 0 to + 40 ° C (32 - 104 ° F)
- Mixture Pressure: Corresponds to an ambient pressure in the range of 700-1100 millibars (20-32 inches Hg), which corresponds to a standard atmosphere at 0 to 3000 m (0-10000 ft)
- Nominal gas flow rate: 0.2 l / min
- Sound speed measurement base: 800 mm
- Measuring cycle: 200ms
- The connection dimensions of the sampler: Standard for a DIN valve (EN 144-2) for 200/300 bars (G 5/8 thread). Samplers with a connection to any standardized or common valves are available on request or as optional equipment
- Oxygen sensor: R22 S (Molex connector)
- Easy to replace O2 sensor
- Oxygen sensor life expectancy: 2 years
- Replaceable battery: Through authorised service centre
- Battery: 120 measurements or 4 hours of continuous operation
- Warranty: 24 months, 12 months on battery
- Charging and programming: USB-C
- Charging time: 3-4 h
- Display: OLED
- Body: ABS-PC
- Analyzer SOLO
- USB-C cable
- Simple flow limiter
To download the Divesoft SOLO Analyzer user manual click here.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy