Ammonite Led Stingray
The Ammonite Stingray Basic Torch is a compact, tough and powerful torch with a rechargeable battery and 200m depth rating. The Stingray is a powerful all-round torch with 1000 lumen output weighing only 130g and just 12cm long
- Light Source - 3 × LED Cree XPG 2
- Light Intensity - DO 1000 Lm
- Light Distribution - Spot Angle - 16º/ Total Angle - 30º
- Type Of Optics - 1 X Triple Lens
- Total Power - 10 W
- Colour Temperature - Cool White
- Power Source - 1 X 18650 Protected Rechargeable Cell
- Switch Type - By Tightening ON/OFF
- Material - Hard Anodised Aluminium / Delrin
- Max. Length - 120 mm
- Max. Diameter - 40 mm
- Front Glass - 6 Mm Tempered
- Weight - 130 G Without Batteries and 180 G With Batteries
- Weight In Water - 95 G
- Max. Operation Depth - 200 M
Powerful - 3 CREE XPG2 LEDs produce 1000 lumens of cool white light focused by three lenses into a 16° spotlight with a 30° field angle to illuminate the scene around the focused beam.
A rechargeable battery is not included.
Tough - The Delrin body and hard anodised aluminium head of the torch combined with the precise engineering and 6mm tempered glass lens give the Stingray a max operating depth of 200m.
Who is Ammonite Led Stingray for?
The Ammonite Led Stingray is for those who want a small, powerful backup torch or a limited burn time primary, where burn time is not the main concern, but light output is.
Who is Ammonite?
The company founders are active divers. High quality, reliability and utility features of the light systems designed and produced by them are a result of, among other things, a good understanding of divers' needs. Both owners of Ammonite System dive on a regular basis, closely cooperate with diving centres and listen to instructor opinions. As a result, the produced torches meet the divers' real needs. The high quality of equipment is additionally verified during comprehensive tests of the following features: durability, reliability and safety, ergonomics and functionality.