LEARN 2 DIVE
WHAT STEPS ARE INVOLVED TO LEARN TO DIVE?
5 Steps to Qualify
- BOOK A TRY DIVE - From £45
- BOOK YOUR OPEN WATER COURSE - From £45 per month
- ATTEND YOUR POOL TRAINING SESSIONS
- COMPLETE ALL YOUR THEORY
- COMPLETE YOUR IN WATER TRAINING
So, you've decided you want to learn how to dive and get certified so you can travel and dive all over the globe, cool! Your learning can start today either by booking a try dive, or stepping directly into an open water course. During the open water course you learn all about the basic techniques needed to safely move underwater with your diving buddies.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LEARN TO DIVE?
Recent studies have revieled that there is a sweet spot to learning new skills, skills and techniques learned in a short duration, for example a 3-4 day concentrated course as often employed abroad leads to a loss of over 80% of knowledge mere months after the initial learning experience. Equally learning too drawn out, for example over several months, means that there needs to be far more overlap of information and would be much less efficient. We use a hybrid model and offer several re-engagement options
OUR PAYMENT PLANS
Check out our Payment Plans
We understand that starting a new hobby is expensive, so we have several affordable payment plans ranging from £45 to £100 monthly.
The payment plans work in the following way:
- You pick the open water course you need
- We offer you free 6 to 12 months basic membership
- We add several Trips to your program
- We add 1 or more upgrade modules to your program
- We total up your plan, and select your payment term (6 or 12 months)
- Your plan will start via monthly direct debit