xDeep - Stealth 2.0 TEC Sidemount System - Redundant Bladder Edition
- Tested in exploration projects - STEALTH 2.0 is the first choice of many exploration projects - tested in parts of the world few people have seen.
- Perfectly streamlined - Designed for minimum drag, staying tight to the body, whilst delivering a simultaneous high lift capacity.
- Modular weight system - The STEALTH 2.0 weight system can be configured for any diver.
- High lift capacity - 19 kg of lift - perfect for technical diving with multiple cylinders.
- Reinforced upper wing - Provides protection in tight restrictions inside caves and wrecks.
The STEALTH 2.0 TEC was designed to excel in deep decompression diving and in extended cave penetrations. 19Kg of lift in the wing can easily support the multiple cylinders that advanced diving requires. Increasing the STEALTH 2.0 buoyancy meant ensuring that the movement and position of the gas could be properly managed.
By placing the dump valve in the centre of the STEALTH 2.0 TEC wing, you can release excess gas with either hand and stay in perfect trim while you do so.
The RB version of STEALTH 2.0 TEC Setup contains two fully functional wings in one tightly streamlined design. If your technical decompression dives call for redundant buoyancy, the STEALTH 2.0 TEC RB double bladder option has your back.
STEALTH 2.0 system it provides technical divers with a foundation of comfort and safety unparalled anywhere else in the dive industry. The TEC wing is fixed to the harness for added security during the deep part of the dive and on your decompression stops.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy