xDeep - Stealth 2.0 Classic Sidemount System
- Proven in Cave Diving - Long term tested across the globe and proven in cave exploration.
- Configuration Options - Choose the modular STEALTH 2.0 system elements to configure to your needs.
- Modular Weight System - STEALTH 2.0 weight system will easily adapt to the needs of every diver.
- Perfectly Streamlined - The body profiled wing decreases drag and eases passing through restrictions.
- Full Flexibility - The STEALTH system design ensures unparalleled freedom of movement.
The STEALTH 2.0 design achieves a streamlined system that stays in tune with your anatomy. Whatever position you are in and regardless of how much gas you have in the wing, the distance of the centre of the wing away from the body is minimal.
The STEALTH 2.0 dump valve is located centrally to ensure it can be reached anywhere with either hand. In addition it is placed to offer maximum protection from accidental operation or from being caught or damaged in the environment.
Because the wing has its own independent five-point mounting system, you can place the wing exactly where it needs to be.
During the dive as you mount and demount cylinders, drop stages or clip off scooters the wing can be adjusted to maintain trim. For a real squeeze of a restriction, you can even remove it to completely minimise your profile.
The STEALTH 2.0 includes some revolutionary features. Using harness webbing of differing thickness and stiffness meant a better more comfortable fit. Building true anatomical structures into the harness enhanced the diving experience. Movable D rings on the waist strap to allow for changes in tank buoyancy and control of tank position were first seen on the STEALTH 2.0 and have been widely copied since.