Waterproof Ultima Dry Glove System
There are many dry glove systems available in the market for advanced drysuit divers. We tested them all and analyzed the pros and cons of each system, trying to fi nd ways to improve and adjust an existing, decent working model into a better performing system. Our criteria is that it has to be easy to mount, dependable, not too bulky, and fi t into the existing Waterproof arm design.
We found a 20 year-old patented system that matched our criteria. We evaluated it and worked on solutions. The company that owns the patent was willing to listen to our ideas and work with us to improve and manufacture the resulting design. The result is the new Ultima Dry Glove Ring System. It fi ts directly in all* Waterproof Drysuits with Integrated Silicone Seals, ISS. And it can also be mounted to all drysuits with fi xed latex seals. The Gloves are easy to mount before diving. You can see, hear, and feel when the ring connects properly or when you disconnect it. This system is as close to "fool proof" as it gets! The solid rings on the suit and gloves can easily be mounted in advance. The Ultima system can be attached to all drysuit Latex seals to achieve a complete dry glove system.
*The Ultima Dry Glove System does not fit directly into size 3XL, 3XL/t+ due to larger wrist rings. For these sizes we recommend the Quick Glove system from SI TECH.
One set contains two suit rings, two glove rings, O-rings, two silicone covers, lubricant and tool.
Gloves are not included.
- GLOVE RING - This part is mounted on the Dry glove.
- O-rings - O-rings for connecting the ULTIMA system to a suit with latex seals, and to mount the dry glove to the glove ring.
- Silicone cover - The silicone covers holds and protects the dry glove on the glove ring.
- SUIT RINGS - This part is mounted into the drysuit and holds the wrist seal. It fits directly in all Waterproof drysuits with ISS (Integrated Silicone Seal) system. (except the size 3XL, 3XLt+)
- Compatible with the SiTech Antares Oval system (direct replacement)