The Spectre is made from Typhoon’s TX5 lightweight fabric which is incredibly flexible, offers unrivaled comfort and is great for all locations, including warmer climates. The suit comes in front and back entry options and is available in nine sizes from small to double-extra-large.
Suit can be made to measure (MTM) for an additional cost.
Please note, suits are fitted with socks sizes related to suit size choice. Custom sock sizes can be fitted, please leave your size request in the comments. Waiting time for this is 2-4 weeks.
- TX5 quadply fabric throughout
- Latex neck and wrist seals
- KUBI Dry Glove System compatible
- Neoprene warm neck cover for additional comfort
- PU reinforced knee and seat increases the Spectre’s durability without adding weight and bulk to the suit
- Suit weighs 3kg
- 2 layer rubber taped seams
- Neoprene feet ensures that the Spectre is flexible and adaptive to fit with a wide range of rock boots
- YKK® plastic zip also helps to reduce weight and increase flexibility
- Internal slate pocket
- Large leg storage pocket features one internal D-ring
- IDV (Integral dump valve) as standard on all suits
- Comes with a changing mat bag
- Tested to standard BS EN 14225-2:2005 and CE approved
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy