Tusa Solla Full Foot Fin
The FF-23 is the full foot version of the SF-22 Solla. It is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin.
- Full foot version of SF-22 Solla
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.) - The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
Forcelast - A proprietary thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compound precisely positioned in an advanced blade and foot pocket structure. ForcElast delivers superior propulsion, efficiency and speed even with moderate power input.
Who is Tusa Solla Full Foot Fin for?
The Tusa Solla Full Foot Fin
Who are Tusa?
Tusa are one of the world’s first scuba diving manufacturers. Tusa masks allow you to explore the ocean with comfort. Tusa make their masks with the finest material and design them for a good field of vision and comfort.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy