Tusa RS-1001 Regulator
The balanced diaphragm R1000 first stage is compact and lightweight. It has a full complement of four low-pressure and two high-pressure ports and is fine- tuned for optimum performance.
First stage (R1000)
- Balanced diaphragm first stage
- Cold water insulation system
- Two H.P. ports and four L.P. ports (2 standard/2 high flow) ports
- High flow L.P. ports offer up to 15% increase in air flow
- DIN version available as RS1001 DIN (300bar/4350psi)
Second stage (S0001)
- Lightweight, compact composite case design
- Left or Right hand configuration
- Venturi adjustment lever
- Ortho-consciously designed mouth piece
Ortho-Concious Mouth Piece - The Ortho-Conscious Mouth Piece feature prevents jaw fatigue. The ridges and flexible material allow the diver to have more control of the mouth piece and reduces tension in the jaw.
Venturi Flow Adjustment - The Venturi Flow Adjustment allows for ease of breathing by controlling the direction of air through the mouthpiece.
Who are Tusa?
Tusa are one of the world’s first scuba diving manufacturers. Tusa masks allow you to explore the ocean with comfort. Tusa make their masks with the finest material and design them for a good field of vision and comfort.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy