The Tusa Element II IQ-750 Nitrox Dive Computer is ideal for all levels of diver who are looking for a two gas nitrox computer that is easy to use and setup.
Tusa Element II IQ-750 Dive Computer, the perfect puck style computer for all levels of nitrox divers. All divers will appreciate how easy the IQ-750 is to use and setup, three buttons allow you to easily enter and change settings as well as scroll through data during a dive. The Element II Dive Computer features four operational modes including air, nitrox, gauge and free dive. Nitrox mode allows the use of two different gasses, gas one can be set as either air or 21-50% nitrox, gas two can be set as air or 21-100% nitrox. Gauge mode allows the Element II to be used a digital gauge/timer acting as a backup to a main computer when using more than two gasses or when diving trimix. The Element II IQ-750 is fitted with a large, easy to read, alphanumeric display with back light. All dive information is displayed in a logical fashion with the back-light function making the display discernible even when night diving. The Tusa Element II Dive Computer can be connected to a PC via a USB cable allowing dive log data to be downloaded and changes to settings to be uploaded.
Tusa Element II features:
- 3 button puck style dive computer
- Four operation modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Diving
- Two gas switching feature, gas one - air or 21-50% nitrox, gas two - air or 21-100% nitrox
- Activated either manually or once submerged
- Backlit, alphanumeric display
- Advanced user safety settings
- 1 Touch Log Access
- Auto altitude adjustment
- Residual nitrogen discharge time display
- Datalog interface allows download of settings or upload or log data to a PC
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c
- Variable ascent rate indicator