Swim-eze Ear Drops remove trapped ear water to aid pressure discomfort, often suffered by swimmers, snorkelers and divers whilst also killing bacteria and preventing infection.
Swim-eze is an ear drying aid that helps to dry water that is trapped in your ears it works within seconds giving relief to the painful sensation of swimmers ear.
- Eliminates the unpleasant symptoms and feelings of trapped ear water.
- Helps divers to equalize and minimises ear pressure discomfort Non-medicated
- Evaporates trapped ear water leaving the ear clean, water-free and dry.
- Dramatically reduces risk of painful ear infections by removing any trace of water and bacteria
- Recommended for use after swimming, diving, bathing and water sports.
- Suitable for adults and children Works In Seconds
How To Use
Apply 4 – 5 drops in each affected ear
- SwimEze is safe and is suited for all swimming and water activities including scuba diving.
- SwimEeze is very effective in preventing ear infections caused by trapped water in the ears. It also helps divers with equalizing issues.
- Ideal for home or traveling.
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerine
Flammable: Keep away from fire, do not use in eyes, do not use if you have an ear infection, stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or pain occurs, keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy