The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining airtime with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you’re good to go.
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter is compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers (except Suunto EON Steel)
- Easy To Use - This Suunto Transmitter just needs to be screwed on to a high pressure port on your first stage regulator. It is also easy to pair with a high performance Suunto computer which support air-integrated features.
- Compatible - The Suunto Transmitter can be used with any Suunto computer which support air-integration which includes D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Novo, Vyper Air, and HelO2.
- Upgrades Your Computer - Using this transmitter with a compatible with Suunto computers and it allows you to see the remaining tank pressure.
- Easy To Fit - This transmitter simply just screws on to your first stage regulator so you can see if there is enough pressure.
- LED Indicator - The Suunto Transmitter comes with a green LED light which indicates that the transmitter is sending tank data to the computer.
- Battery Life - This transmitter has a battery life of approximately 2 years which about 100/200 dives.
Who is the Suunto Transmitter for?
This transmitter is for any diver looking to upgrade their Suunto computer being able to read the pressure of the tank on their computer screen.
Who is Suunto?
Suunto began producing the world's first wristwatch-style compasses in 1936 for the Finnish Military. In 1964 they introduced the SK-4, the world’s first Diving compass helping to revolutionise technical and sport diving. These days they’re industry leaders in Diving computers technology.