Sherwood Blizzard Pro Regulator -DIN
The Blizzard has been a standard for divers in cold waters for the last 30 years. It has been the go-to regulator for many public safety diving teams around the country because of it's reliability in the colder waters and ease of maintenance.
With a completely new valve design the blizzard PRO comes with improved breathing performance and enhanced cosmetics.
This Regulator is supplied as a DIN Set.
Blizzard Pro 1st Stage
- Balanced flow by piston delivers ample air at a stable pressure
- Environmentally sealed
- Dry sealed 1st stage
- Four LP ports and two HP ports
Blizzard Pro 2nd Stage
- Single Valve Tube construction provides a precise channel for the poppet to travel
- Reverse demand lever moves the pivot point from the hose fitting to the venturi adjustment side reduces freezing opportunity
- Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat is harder than silicone seats and maintains shape and does not coin as deeply
- Large co-moulded mouthpiece uses two different silicones to reduce jaw fatigue
- Diver operated flow control switch
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy