Sherwood Blizzard Pro Regulator -DIN
The Blizzard has been a standard for divers in cold waters for the last 30 years. It has been the go-to regulator for many public safety diving teams around the country because of it's reliability in the colder waters and ease of maintenance.
With a completely new valve design the blizzard PRO comes with improved breathing performance and enhanced cosmetics.
This Regulator is supplied as a DIN Set.
Blizzard Pro 1st Stage
- Balanced flow by piston delivers ample air at a stable pressure
- Environmentally sealed
- Dry sealed 1st stage
- Four LP ports and two HP ports
Blizzard Pro 2nd Stage
- Single Valve Tube construction provides a precise channel for the poppet to travel
- Reverse demand lever moves the pivot point from the hose fitting to the venturi adjustment side reduces freezing opportunity
- Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat is harder than silicone seats and maintains shape and does not coin as deeply
- Large co-moulded mouthpiece uses two different silicones to reduce jaw fatigue
- Diver operated flow control switch