The Shearwater Perdix Dive Computer is a colour screen technical dive computer with a user changeable battery and customisable screen. Smaller and more streamlined than the tried and trusted Petrel the Perdix has most of the same features but for a few small differences.
The Perdix is made for both open circuit and closed circuit technical divers who need a simple and powerful dive computer that can be adjusted and customised for them and their dive at hand when things change.
Piezo-electric Buttons on either side don't require any kind of movement or pressure to use them so are quick and easy even when wearing thick gloves. The Centre Row Information on the dive screen can be customised and changed to what you need to know for your dive.
This item ships in 3-5 working days.
- Depth, time and oxygen sensor display
- Bühlmann decompression model with gradient factors conservatism Optional VPM-B decompression model
- Imperial and metric displays
- Available in Standalone (SA) model only
- A menu system that adapts to diving status
- Automatic turn off after 15 minutes on the surface
- Depth sensor functions past 300msw, crush pressure rating is 260msw (this is due to the case)
- Dive Planner Any combination of oxygen, nitrogen, and helium (Air, Nitrox, Trimix)
- Open and closed circuit, switchable during a dive 5 CC and 5 OC gases
- Gases can be changed and added during a dive
- CNS tracking
- No lockout from violating deco stops
- Automatic PPO2 set-point switching (configurable)
- Two PPO2 set-points, each of which can be set between .4 and 1.5
- Flexible user replaceable battery.
- Almost any ‘AA’ type Tilt compensated digital compass 1000 hour dive log memory
- Log downloads and firmware upgrades using Bluetooth
|OC Rec||3 gas nitrox recreational computer|
|OC Tec||Multi gas, trimix decompression computer|
|CC INT||Closed circuit fixed PPO2|
|Gauge||Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging|
|Screen Resolution||320x240 QVGA|
|Display Type||Full colour LED LCD|
|Battery Type||Single AA (any type)|
|AA Alkaline||45 Hours|
|SAFT LS14500||120 Hours|
|Number of Gases||5 OC / 5 CC|
|Dive Log||1,000 Hours|
|Depth Rating||260m (850ft)|
|(WxHxD)||83 x 74 x 39 mm (3.26” x 2.9”x 1.53”)|
|Weight||154g (0.34 lbs)|
|(WxHxD)||130 x 105 x 70 mm (5.1”x 4.1” x 2.8”)|
|Weight||330g (0.73 lbs)|
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy