She-P Model Classic
The She-P makes it possible for female divers to comfortably use a P-valve while diving in a drysuit instead of using diapers. The She-P is a soft silicone device featuring a reservoir with ‘output’ tube, that has flexible ‘wings’ that are designed to be adhered to the skin with a medical adhesive intended for use with prosthetic devices. This results in a proper seal and comfortable urinating.
The She-P makes it possible for female divers to comfortably use a P-valve while diving in a drysuit instead of using diapers.
Thanks to better drysuits and cylinder configurations, people are spending more time underwater. If you stay properly hydrated, there will be a time when nature will eventually call.
The She-P is designed for female divers to comfortably use a P-valve, while diving in a drysuit, instead of using diapers. It does, however, work perfectly for other sports, where peeing is not always possible for longer periods of time, like long distance car racing, gliding, kite surfing, or any other sport.
The She-P is made of soft silicone, featuring a reservoir and output tube that has flexible wings, designed to be adhered to the skin. This results in a proper seal, and comfortable urinating.
Now, you can be like one of the boys, diving longer, and being more comfortable during races, gliding, kite surfing, and any other sport that you can’t stop to take a break.
BEFORE THE DIVE
- Apply the adhesive (Urobond V or Hollister spray) on the whole contact area.
- Put it on (shave before use!) and hold approx. 30 seconds. Be sure that the back is secured or taped very well.
- Use some tape (if you want) or fix it with your underwear (two G-strings work fine).
- Connect the p-valve with the She-P connection and open the valve on the outside of your drysuit before use.
- Pee before the dive (in the water or on land) to be sure it is well placed and your P-valve is working fine.
- To be absolutely safe for the first dives: place a small diaper or super-absorbent sanitary towel.
AFTER THE DIVE
- Use some tape or plug (if you don’t use a quick disconnector) to close it. Now you will not spill and wet your underwear while you change clothes.
- The outside part of the She-P contact area is fragile and can tear, be careful when you remove it.
- Remove the adhesive from your skin and She-P: Use the removal pads. Baby oil for your skin is very nice. Be sure you remove the oil before applying your She-P for next dive.
- Be sure everything is disinfected before the next use. Rinse very well to avoid irritation.
- The P-valve in your drysuit must also be flushed with lots of clean water or vinegar.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy