She-P Drink Bottle
In 2009, Dopper founder Merijn Everaarts watched a documentary about the garbage patch floating in the ocean and thought: I have to do something about this!
Dopper’s mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use plastic is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water
Dopper aims to achieve this through the following three pillars of thought:
1. creating awareness regarding the impact of single-use plastic waste and inspiring people to initiate a change.
2. offering an innovative product line of sustainable design bottles for drinking water.
3. increasing access to safe drinking water for people around the world.
Why do we do it?:
Our biggest motivation is the massive amount of plastic waste that is currently produced:
- Worldwide, only 1% of plastic is recycled.
- 50% of plastic is thrown away directly after use.
- Each day, freight-loads of plastic reach our oceans -often unintentionally- via streets, canals, rivers and seas.
- The five largest ocean areas where this plastic waste converges, can contain up to 36 times more plastic than plankton.
- The plastic enters our food chain in small particles via marine life and birds.
- Annually, the plastic in the oceans causes the death of 1 million seabirds and 100.000 marine mammals.
- And last but not least: it requires 1 liter of water and 1 liter of oil to produce a single plastic bottle.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy