Seahorse SE-540 Protective Case
The new SE-540 has the same width and length as a SE-520 but deeper.
Harness the strength and toughness of this case for your valuable equipment! Our SE Series cases are designed to provide top of the line protection at affordable prices. They survive! Available in a variety of colours and sizes, seahorse has a case just right for you. Seahorse cases satisfy US Military Specs and IP Standards 67. All Seahorse cases come with an UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Internal Mounting Bosses (located on the bottom only).
- Bosses use 1/4" self tapping screws.
- The SE-540 has holes moulded in the front fins to allow the detachable padded shoulder strap to hook into.
- Watertight, Airtight, Rustproof, Dustproof and Crush Resistant.
- Automatic pressure purge system.
- O-Ring seal.
- Moulded-in padlock holes (fits standard size Masterlocks®).
- Available with or without multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam.
- Also available with Seahorse Padded Divider Kit.
- Latches are available with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Chemical and UV resistant.
- Non-Magnetic without optional metal locks.
- This case will fit in overhead bin of most major airlines.
- All cases come with Seahorse's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee.
| Inside Dimension
| Outside Dimension
| SE-540F (with foam)
| SE-540E (without foam)
| United States Department Of Defence
Cage Code number 1XCY9.
MIL-STD 810F 512.4 and Ingress
Protection Codes 6,7.