Seahorse SE-1530 Long Protective Case
The SE-1530 Seahorse Case will protect your valuable equipment, withstanding incredible abuse in extremely harsh environments. Designed for style as well as durability, the Seahorse SE-1530 Case is moulded from tough polypropylene and is rugged, lightweight, watertight, airtight, and economical. The case has an overlapping interlocking lid that eliminates any distorting, mismatching and contributes to an overall sturdier case. A Perimeter O-Ring seals out the elements, protecting the contents of the SE-1530 from water, dust and other contaminants. The Seahorse SE-1530 Case will not chip, dent, or lose its finish.Features
- Watertight, Airtight, Rustproof, Dustproof and Crush Resistant.
- Automatic pressure purge system.
- Fold-down side and end handle.
- Wide track wheels.
- O-Ring seal.
- Moulded-in padlock holes (fits standard size Masterlocks®).
- Multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam.
- Latches are available with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Chemical and UV resistant.
- Non-Magnetic without optional metal locks.
- All cases come with Seahorse's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee.
| Inside Dimension
| Outside Dimension
| SE-1530 (with foam)
| SE-1530 (without foam)
| United States Department Of Defence
Cage Code number 1XCY9.
MIL-STD 810F 512.4 and Ingress
Protection Codes 6,7.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy