Seac Sub - Italia 50 Mask
The Seac Italia is a twin lens diving mask made in Italy that has been specifically designed for recreational and professional scuba diving, which focuses its attention to detail and offers an attractive design. Combined with a nice hard shell the mask is a must for the serious sport diver.
- The frame of the Seac Italia mask is made from a durable polycarbonate and houses two symmetrical lenses in tempered Ultra Clear optical glass with a thickness of 3 mm.
- The frame inserts are finished in an attractive chromed metal and the screws are in stainless steel.
- A feeling of perfect comfort is guaranteed by the tilting and folding buckles on the sides of the mask and by the adjustable straps that fix the mask firmly.
For all versions of the Seac Italia mask, there are corrective lenses available (sold separately).
- Myopia correction from -1.0 to -6.0.
- Presbyopia correction from +1.0 to +3.0.
- Lenses in 0.5 diopters.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy