Seac Sub - Synchro Octopus
SEAC Octo Synchro Regulator.
The Seac Synchro second stage octopus is a simple and reliable downstream valve design made from techno polymers, elastomers for long life and durability.
Second stage features a pre-divedive venturi switch to prevent second stage free flow on the surface or when swimming into a current.
Bright yellow purge cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency.
The Synchro also incorporates low-friction demand lever making breathing more fluid and linear.
- Simple and Reliable Design.
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers Long Life and Durability.
- Dive-Pre-Dive Control Switch, Prevents Free Flow.
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency.
- Weight: 363 g
- Comes with a 100cm Yellow Hose
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy