Seac Sub - Synchro Octopus
SEAC Octo Synchro Regulator.
The Seac Synchro second stage octopus is a simple and reliable downstream valve design made from techno polymers, elastomers for long life and durability.
Second stage features a pre-divedive venturi switch to prevent second stage free flow on the surface or when swimming into a current.
Bright yellow purge cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency.
The Synchro also incorporates low-friction demand lever making breathing more fluid and linear.
- Simple and Reliable Design.
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers Long Life and Durability.
- Dive-Pre-Dive Control Switch, Prevents Free Flow.
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency.
- Weight: 363 g
- Comes with a 100cm Yellow Hose