Santi Thermovalve 303 - Sidemount Swivel
The new Santi 303 Thermovalve has a 303 degree rotating head, which is an innovative solution in thermovalve design technology.
Its great advantage is placing the cable with the E/O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 303 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the hopper cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
Until now, when using a "standard" thermovalve, whose rotation range is only 90 degrees, with its trouble-free use by backmount divers, used by sidemount divers, unfortunately, it is necessary to point the power cable upwards in order to allow the positioning of the valve spigot to the right side.
The swivel range completely eliminates such situations, so the new thermovalve can be called an extremely universal design in its application.
Thermovalve 303 is the transition between the external battery and the elements of the heating system located under the drysuit. It replaces the standard inlet valve, as unlike a connector, it has two functions at the same time, an inlet valve and an integrated connector.
- Rotating head (angle 303 °), equipped with a medium pressure connector
- 303 ° moveable valve head for more convenient hose attachment which allows for optimal E/O cord and pressure hose settlement under the drysuit,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable - a connector for connecting with a battery adapted to work in water (E/O cord) and a waterproof connector for connecting a Heating System products from SANTI
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
- Total length of the cables including plugs – about 55cm
- Includes a two-piece nut
- Available with APEKS or SI-TECH screw size
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy