The Santi E.Lite Plus Ladies First Drysuit is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite drysuit, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving.
This top of the range drysuit is recommended for all kinds of diving, especially technical, cave and wreck dives due to the exceptional durability of its fabric and additional protection of the most sensitive areas exposed to possible damage. The unique quality of this model is provided by Ripstop Nylon exclusive to SANTI, in addition to an ergonomic Y-cut shape and the highest attention to production details. Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 535 gr/m² fabric.
New colours in the Ladies First line: arctic blue and turquoise are in hip of the fashion industry today.
After you've placed your order we will phone you and go over all the options with you.
Have your suit the way you want it!
- total weight (including standard options for L size) – 3,2 kg
- combination of Ripstop Nylon/Butylen/Polyester 365 g/m2 and 425 g/m2 fabric
- new cut of trousers telescopic torso
- diverted front entry zipper to assure the best place for outlet valve covered by
- an additional zip-fastened flap
- crotch pad special reinforcement
- arms, legs, belly and lumbar areas reinforcements
- high-profile Apeks outlet valve and inlet valve with “inflator” ending
- 2 technical utilities pockets with elastic bungee loops
- Both pockets with a zip-fastened flap with a small pocket for double ender clip
- Latex neck seal insulated by 3 mm
- SANTI Smart Seals® at cuffs for easy seals exchange
- SANTI Flex sole boots
- Internal suspenders
- 7/9 mm neoprene collar hood
- medium pressure hose 75cm
- neck insulation with a grey trim and a PLUS embroidery
- STAY DRY travel bag – water-repellent
- 5 years warranty after registration to STAY DRY CLUB