The price shown is a labour and service kits only
The usual turnaround for Regulator Servicing at DLS is 10-14 days, but we can always request an express service for an additional charge.
There are various options with regard to getting your dive equipment to and from us. We can accept drop-offs or deliveries to the store, but we can also arrange the collection of your equipment. Similarly, for the return of equipment, it can be picked up once completed, or we can arrange for the equipment to be delivered to you.
Servicing takes place in the following way:
- your items get booked into our service system (you receive a notification)
- your items get disassembled and cleaned with our 4 stage cleaning process
- the service kit is installed with 02 grease
- any other items that need changing (hoses / mouthpiece) will be changed (if the additional charge is over £50 we contact you first)
- the regulator is tested
- the report is completed on the repair system
- we contact you to let you know the job is done
What is included in the price I paid?
- Full service
- use of official kits
- 4 stage cleaning process
- oxygen grease
- additional o rings needed (outside of kit)
- free mouthpiece (if needed)
- digital service report
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy