The Poseidon Cyklon 5000 Regulator, The Cyklon has been the first choice of many since 1958, Poseidon’s Cyklon set a new world standard for diving regulators. When Poseidon Junior was introduced in 1958, was the first regulator in the world with a single hose and the demand valve situated at the mouth in serial production.
Thanks to its heritage and extremely well tested construction and design, the Cyklon is still the first choice of the German Navy.
- Use either way up
- Approved to EN250 cold water standard
- High performance, robust workhorse regulator
- Approved to cold water standard
- Unique durable 2nd stage
- 2nd stage could be used either from left or right
- Downstream 2nd stage valve
Materials: Cyklon 5000 2nd stage in plastic. Cyklon Metal - The same design as the Cyklon 5000, but with the 2nd stage in metal.