MetalSub XRE 850R Handheld
Made from the best kind of aluminium, with a hard anodising layer that meets the strictest American military requirements and a pressure relief valve to drain any excess battery gas.
The front glass is made of hardened glass and the reflector is designed in such a way that a nice even spot beam comes out.
Like all Metalsub lamps, this lamp is dimmable between 10 and 100% and has the capability to emit an SOS light signal. This lamp is equipped with a NiMh battery, so it is rechargeable. On a full charge, it stays lit for 1.5 hours and offers up to 4 hours of light!
- Rechargeable with a USB cable.
- 10 degree spot reflector.
- This lamp is usable up to 100 metres depth (and tested up to 150 metres).
- Comes in a beautiful luxury semi-hard case.
Due to its compact size this is an ideal back-up lamp for example for cave divers, who would like to have an extra lamp that can take a beating. But due to its large light output, this is of course also a perfect primary dive light.
The XRE850-R weighs only 270 grams and is therefore an excellent travel companion for those long journeys where you have to pay attention to the valuable baggage kilos.
Features & Specifications
- Standard Light Power: 8 Watt LED / 850 Lumens
- Battery Cells: 1x NMC 18650 Battery
- Reflector beam: 10° (Spot)
- Capacity at 100% Power (temperature 20°C): Approx. 110 minutes
- Capacity at 10% Power (temperature 20°C): Approx. 1000 minutes
- Variable light power: (10-30-60-100%), flash signal and S.O.S.
- Weight above water: approx. 400 gram
- Weight under water: approx. 100 gram
- Size: 45 x 160 mm length
- Maximum operating depth: 100 metres
- Electronic thermal 60° C
- Overpressure valve for any battery gas leakage
- Variable light power 10-30-60-100%
- Depth discharging protection
- Flash signal - one short flash per second
- S.O.S. Signal - 3 x short, 3x long, 3x short flashes
- Hyperbaric Pressure Test: 10 bar
- Material: Aluminium, Anodised*, Teflon Coated
- Charging Time: 5 Hours
- Including USB Charger Cable
Who are Metalsub?
Metalsub has been known as a manufacturer of quality diving lamps for more than 25 years. In addition, Metalsub has all the knowledge and resources to provide specialist services in the field of metalworking and lighting. Metalsub develops various products such as special tools, molds and lighting for deep-sea applications.