McNett SILICONE GREASE 7gr
Rubber, metal and plastic parts can wear out and dry up when you’re not paying attention. So be sure to protect and condition your O-rings, valve systems and regulator components on all your dive equipment with Silicone Grease by McNett. You’ll find lots of uses for this handy, long-lasting silicone lubricant that’s specially formulated to permeate rubber surfaces. Try it on underwater cameras, waterproof dive lights, pressure systems, pipe fittings—anything you want to protect against moisture and degradation.
Give your O-rings and other rubber, plastic and metal parts the attention they deserve. Use Silicone Grease by McNett to prevent cracking and drying for a better seal and longer life.
- 100% pure, special silicone grease
- Lubricates and conditions rubber products, O-rings, regulator, valve components breathing apparatus, B.C.D.s, hoses, pressure systems, cameras and more
- Ideal for lubricating moving metal parts
- Permeates the surface of materials for thorough lubrication
- Preserves rubber, plastic and metal
- Reduces damage caused by sticking or exposure to the elements
- Superior oxidation resistance and water repellency
- Remains pliable even after extended use
Non-flammable, non-toxic formula