McNett MAX WAX 20gr
When zips stick, you can really get in a jam – and forcing the issue usually ends in a zip repair. Lubricating zips is a better way to go, especially when it’s as easy as using Max Wax from McNett.
Max Wax stick zip lubricant is ideal for protecting all kinds of zips from getting stuck. Just glide it along metal zips, plastic zips, wet suit zips, boat zips and luggage zips. In fact, there aren’t many zips that won’t benefit from the silicone-free lubricant in Max Wax. It works in all water temperatures and the most extreme weather conditions.
A stiff, stuck zip is a useless zip. Keep them sliding like they should with McNett Max Wax.
- Paraffin-based, silicone free zip lubricant in solid stick form
- Prevents zip jamming and costly zip repairs
- Works in all water temperatures and conditions
- Non-toxic, non-staining formula
- Ideal for metal zips, plastic zips, wet suit zips, boat zips, luggage zips and more
- Contains no beeswax
- Prolongs zip life
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy