Engineered for those who love diving or snorkeling, the Mares Bay snorkel offers great features at a great price. Perfect for long snorkeling sessions, the Bay has a semi dry top with anti-splash technology to help keep water out of your snorkel. The flexible section of the hose helps the snorkel adapt easily to your face for enhanced comfort. A sliding keeper on the hose also makes attaching this snorkel to your mask as easy as possible.
Note: This Product Ships in 3 - 5 Days
The hose and mouthpiece are coated in silicone for extra protection and an exhaust valve on the mouthpiece helps to get rid of any excess water inside. The mouthpiece is soft and designed to adapt to your mouth, this makes wearing the snorkel over an extended period of time more pleasant as your jaw won’t fatigue as easily. This snorkel is great value for money and provides great features to make sure that your time wearing it is as easy and comfortable as possible.
- Semi Dry Top The semi dry top is also anti splash which helps to reduce the amount of water that gets into the hose to provide a more pleasant experience in the water, this reduces gargling and water getting trapped in the hose.
- Comfortable The flexible section of the hose helps the snorkel to fit more comfortably on the face while the soft mouthpiece reduces the effect of fatigue on the jaw area.
- Sliding Keeper The middle section of the hose has a sliding keeper that can be adjusted for the fitting of your mask, once again working to improve comfort levels in the water.
- Great Protection The mouthpiece and hose of the snorkel are coated in silicone to help give extra durability to the snorkel to take on tougher waters.
- Exhaust Valve An exhaust valve on the mouthpiece of the snorkel helps to get rid of any excess water that may build up, working to keep water out of your mouth.
Who is the Mares Bay Snorkel For?
If you’re looking for a great snorkel that offers fantastic value for money then take a long look at the Mares Bay Snorkel. This snorkel offers great features at a very reasonable price. The semi dry top comes with anti-splash technology and everything about the makeup of the mask is geared towards comfort. If you want a snorkel you can rely on for those long snorkeling adventures or even as a dive snorkel then this could be the one for you.
Who are Mares?
Since being founded in Italy in 1949, Mares has become a worldwide leader in the manufacturing and distribution of state-of-the-art diving equipment, and continually sets new industry standards. They continue to invest in innovation, research and expertise almost 70 years after they were founded and are an industry leader that can be trusted to be quality.