Maniago - Torpedo 9
The Maniago Torpedo 9 is a small stainless steel dive knife with a double edge blade measuring 9cm in length and 21cm overall. One side of the blade has a straight cutting edge whilst the other has a serrated edge for line and rope. A small line cutter is also incorporated into the blade near the handle.
The single piece blade has an durable handle that is further coated with a rubberised TPE overmold for improved grip and features an eyelet at the end of the handle to attach a line.
- Built-in hard-metal bolster on the handle top.
- Included accessories: Black plastic sheath, black rubber leg straps.
- Material: Stainless Steel - W 1.4116
- Hardness: 55-56HRC
- Thickness: 3,8 mm - 0.149"
- Length: 9 cm - 3.54"
- Surface: Mirror polished
- Sharpening: Plain - Serrated
- Material: PP with TPE overmold
- Material: PP + Rubber Straps
- Weight: 40 g - 1.41 oz
- Position: Legs or Arms
- Overall Length: 21 cm - 8.26"
- Overall Weight: 100 g - 3.52 oz
- Colour: Black