Light & Motion Sola Tech 600
Cut the cord with the SOLA Tech 600. No more bulky canisters or snagging cables; the Tech 600 is a self-contained tight-beam light with up to 13 hours of burn time. Use it as a powerful backup or compact primary on dives where a narrow beam and long life are non-negotiable. Compact, rechargeable, and powerful, SOLA Tech 600 is the perfect light for a diver serious about their illumination, featuring a long-burning 600 lumen 8 degree spot beam.
- 600 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- Depth Rated to 100 meters.
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Coloured battery and mode indicator lights make it easy to manage battery life to maximize use.
- Standard ballistic cordura hand mount allows hands-free use.
- Goodman Handle adapter available.
- Clip to BCD with included D-Ring kit instead of hand strap.
- Additional mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
In The Box: SOLA Tech 600 Light, D-Ring Kit, 2 Amp Charger & Zippered Bag.
- (Spot 8°)
- High – 600
- Med – 300
- Low – 150
- High – 180 mins
- Med – 360 mins
- Low – 720 mins
Size: 5 x 2.1 x 2.1"
A new standard for Primary tech dive lights - able to provide as much power as canister lights at ¼ the size and weight.
8° Spot, 3-12 Hrs Run Time, Zero Snag points, Regulated output, Certified brightness, and factory sealed body.
SOLA dive lights have a factory sealed body so you never need to worry about flooding. Control is accomplished with a magnetic slider on the top of the body. Slide forward or back to turn on. Hold forward or back to turn off. Rotate to lock.
Smart Dashboard: Three indicator lights behind the bezel report battery status, output setting, and charge status; slide forward to increments the power levels.
- High: 180 min, 600 Lumen
- Medium: 360 min, 300 Lumen
- Low: 720 min, 150 Lumen
Multi-voltage 2A charger which is fitted with a 3-pin UK plug.
Built-in lithium-ion battery is charged through external charge ports with gold plated receivers for years of use. Factory sealed design makes charging fast and easy without ever having to open the light.