Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0 Flex Drysuit - Lady
Durability and comfort.
A specially engineered durable Flex trilaminate material is used throughout, making the Argonaut Flex an extremely rugged suit. This fabric has already been specified for military use and features hardwearing fabrics laminated with a flexible butyl layer for the ideal balance of durability and comfort.
Optional FITTED Extras :
- Halcyon P - Valve - Add to Cart Here
- SiTech P - Valve - Add to Cart Here
- Light Monkey P - Valve - Add to Cart Here
- Neoprene Wrist Seals - Add to Cart Here
- Sitech Oval Rings & Silicone Seals - Add to Cart Here
- For Dry Glove Rings we recommend the Waterproof Ultima system, it fits straight onto the Sitech oval ring, and is vastly superior to Sitech's dryglove rings.
- Heavy Duty Dry Gloves - Add to Cart Here
- Neoprene Neck Seal - Add to Cart Here
- Silicone Neck Seal - Add to Cart Here
- NECK: HD latex neck seal as standard (other options available). Neoprene warm-neck collar
- TORSO: Choice of Apeks or Si-Tech inflate and exhaust valves. YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective outer. Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning and doffing. Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement.Internal adjustable braces. Elasticated adjustable crotch strap
- WRISTS: HD latex wrist seals as standard (other options available)
- LEGS: Two large thigh pockets (one or none also available). Wetnotes sleeve inside each pocket. Bungee loops for securing equipment in each pocket. Additional small zipped pocket on pocket flap. Secure hook and loop fastening
- REINFORCEMENTS: Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows and knees and seat. Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability. Duratex taping is used to protect the outer seams from abrasion
- BOOTS: Choice of dryboots or neoprene socks (options available). Reinforced at heel and toes for maximum strength and dexterity. Include ergonomic footbed to maximise comfort. Retaining ankle straps and adjustable hook and loop fastening
What’s the difference between the Flex, Stealth and Stealth Hybrid suits?
The Flex material is made up of three substantial layers – two layers of very durable Polyester fabric with a rubber membrane in the middle.
The Stealth fabric is also made of three layers – two layers of lightweight Nylon with a rubber membrane in the middle. The Stealth has more inherent stretch and movement than the Flex, and is lighter in weight, making it ideal for travelling divers.
The Stealth Hybrid suit uses both Flex fabric (lower half of suit) and Stealth fabric (upper half of suit). The Stealth Hybrid offers divers the best of both worlds with a durable Flex lower half, which has a small amount flexibility in the fabric and a tough, lightweight Stealth upper half, as well as being an appealing two-colour design. The approximate weight of the Flex material is 450g/m2 and the Stealth is 395g/m2.
For made to measure orders or additional options please contact the shop.
Who are Fourth Element?
Fourth Element makes great gear for your adventures, from award winning drysuits and wetsuits to swimwear and rashguards made from recycled ghost fishing nets. They create products to perform in the world’s most extreme environments and we are working to minimise their impact on our planet and its oceans.