Divesoft Analyser Set - BLENDER MAX
Professional Set Blender Max was compiled for divers and filling stations, which prepare Nitrox and Trimix gas mixtures. The analyzer can measure resistance and voltage and can be stored in the supplied waterproof Peli Case 1200. Set Blender Max contains professional flow limiter.
LIMITED TIME BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL PRICE
- SAVE TONS -
Set Blender Max includes:
- #8312 Analyzer He/O2
- #8015 Watertight case
- #8021 Professional flow limiter
- #8009 Connecting hose
- #8018 Ohmmetr
- #8017 Voltmetr
- #8014 Measuring cables
- #3026 Power adapter
- #8019 Spare parts
The analyzer is supplied with rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Sturdy and durable - Durable design supported by premium materials that will last.
- Low maintenance - Our Analyzer He/O2 does not use an electrochemical He sensor. It uses our patented sensor to measure the speed of sound to determine the density of the measured gas mix. Which means no need for the replacement and no additional expenses connected to He sensor replacement. Ever!
- Li-Ion battery - Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with USB charging. For your convenience as well as for the purpose of continuous gas analysis.
- Precise and accurate - Benchmark inaccurate gas analysis with single-point calibration or three-point calibration for highest precision
- Speed of sound - Divesoft He/O2 Analyzer uses our patented method of He content measurement based on the speed of sound. That makes our analyzer a true benchmark while allowing you to own the analyzer without any additional cost with top of the line precision.
- Intelligent firmware - Firmware designed to provide real-time gas calculations for the most accurate cylinder labeling
- Range of measuring the concentration of oxygen: 0 to 100 %
- Range of measuring the concentration of helium: 0 to 100 %
- Measuring temperature: 0 to +40° C (32 – 104° F)
- Mixture pressure: consistent with ambient pressure, in the range of 700–1100 millibars (20–32 inches of Hg) which corresponds to the standard atmosphere at an elevation in the range of 0 to 3000 m (0–10000 feet) above sea level.
- Rated gas throughput: 0.2 L/min
- Basis of measuring the speed of sound: 800 mm
- Measuring frequency: 2 kHz
- Oxygen sensor: Teledyne R-22S or compatible
- Power source: Rechargeable battery or 9V alkaline battery, type 6F22 or 12V adapter DC.
- The connection dimensions of the sampler: standard for a “DIN” valve (EN 144-2) for 200/300 bars (G 5/8 thread). Samplers with a connection to any standardized or common valves are available on request or as optional equipment.