Analytical Industries (AI) - R-22 - 3 pin molex
Replaces: Teledyne R-22 / Maxtec = MAX-12 / 305 / IT Gambert = D-04
Application: Analyser & CCR
- Innerspace Megaladon
- Oxy Spy
- Optima Conchran Lifeguard
- Hollis Prism
- Hollis Prism 2
- DiveSoft- Non-Rebreather (R22s w/ 3pin molex)
|Accuracy 1||+/-2% of Full Scale|
|Signal Output 2||8.5-14 mV|
|Linearity||+/-2% of Full Scale|
|Response T90||6 sec|
|Operating Temp||0 to 45°C|
|Recommended Storage 3||0 to 25°C|
|Qualified at||1.8 ATA|
|Shelf Life 4||6 months|
|Humidity Non-condensing||0-99% RH|
|Expected Life 2||42 months|
|Warranty 5||12 months|
|Electrical Conn||3 Pin Molex|
1) At constant temperature and pressure.
2) In air (20.9% oxygen) at 25°C and 1 atm. Expected life varies inversely with changes in O2 concentration, temperature, pressure.
3) Sensor may be stored up to 55°C on an intermittent basis, for example, during transportation.
4) In original Package at 25°C and 1 atm.
5) Under normal operating conditions, the sensor is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the specified period provided the sensor is properly installed and operated. The sole remedy for sensor determined to be defective by Analytical Industries Inc. is limited to replacing the sensor. Analytical Industries Inc. will not be liable for buyer's negligence, misapplication, abuse or accident.
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy