The Ammonite Dive Light; a dive light made for divers by divers. The kit is made up of modular counterparts, where you choose your Light Head and Battery dependant on your diving. The outer body of the batteries and light heads are comprised of a light weight yet ultimately hard wearing Delrin© Aluminium Alloy making these torches great for travel and extremely robust to cope with the rigors of all types of diving from recreational to extreme technical diving. The kits come with everything you need to jump in and be ready to go.
LED Prime Light Head:
Made from Delrin© and annodised Aluminium, 6mm tempered glass, hard wearing and resistant to salt/water/mechanical damage.
- 1200 lumens from 3 x LED made by Cree©
- 12° light distribution
- Cool white temperature focused by a triple lense
- Magnetic Switch
- 3 levels of intensity which can be adjusted; 20%, 60% & 100% of the full intensity.
- There is a low power warning system and an automatic back up mode switch for when the battery is running too low, this allows 20% power economy.
- Up to 20 hour burn time depending on the battery selected with the kit.
- 200 Meter Maximum Operating Depth
Light Head Specification
- Length: 108mm
- Diametre: 48mm
- 260g weight on land
- 90g in water
Battery Options & Respective Burn Time
- ACCU 12aH Lithium 9hr 30min +/- 1 hour
- Delrin©/Anodised Aluminium Alloy Body
- Charge time - 4hr
- Capacity 11.4aH
- 150m MOD
- 188mm Length
- 66mm Diametre
- 930g Weight/290g in Water
- Ammonite LED PRIME Light Head
- Standard Connecting Cable
- Charger & Connecting Cable
- Allen Keys
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy