GEARAID Zipper Stick (Formerly McNett ZIP TECH) 2x 4,5 gr
Use a zipper wax like Zipper Lubricant Stick to ensure the zippers in high-tech gear are doing their job. Previously known as Zip Tech, this high-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, drysuits and more. Plus, it protects against corrosion and repels dirt, sand and organic residues — so zippers last a lot longer. When faced with a stuck zipper, count on Zipper Lubricant Stick to unstick it fast.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life
- Protects – Fights against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion; UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers
- Powerful – High performing soft wax formula that’s ideal for use on waterproof zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use to maintain zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, B.C.D.s, gear bags and luggage
For best results preclean with Zip Care. Thoroughly clean zip, removing all sand, dirt and other debris. Open zip and apply Zipper Lubricant sparingly only to the outer teeth of zip. To thoroughly distribute lubricant, close and open zip carefully. Repeat process until zip moves freely. Wipe away excess. To prolong zip life, reapply Zipper Lubricant periodically and prior to prolonged storage periods. Keep freshly treated zips away from direct contact with sand and dirt.