The Fantasea FA6400 Housing was designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6400
The FA6400 Housing features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style and durability. An FML interchangeable lens port system allows using a wide range of lenses underwater.
NOW INCLUDES VACUUM SYSTEM
A standard M16 port allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
For a maximal sense of security, the housing comes with a leak detector installed inside.
* Housing does not include the lens port.
Lens ports are supplied separately. Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
The FA6400 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FA6400 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6400 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
If needed, this conversion can also be carried out by an authorized Fantasea dealer or a Fantasea service center.
Features & Specifications
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 oz
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,645g / 58 oz
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer’s warranty
We offer exchanges and returns within 30 days on most products that are returned in perfect and unused condition in original packaging, unless they are special order or produced specifically for you. For more details please consult our Returns Policy Returns Policy